Non-Refundable Registration Fee - $100
- Administration Fee: $85.00
- Highwood Community Membership: $15.00. Residence in Highwood area is not required. A separate membership form will be filled out in person.
- Registration fee is payable on the date that the registration forms are handed in to the Registrar.
Monthly Tuition Fees
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday : $185.00/month
- Monthly Fees are required as a set of postdated checks at the time of registration. Please date the checks for the first of each month (September to June). Families may pay annual tuition fee dated September 1, 2018.
- The total tuition for the year is divided into 10 equal monthly payments, regardless of total class-days in each month.
Work-Bee Deposit: $100
- This is a deposit on your required cleaning commitment and this check will be returned to the parent when he/she has volunteered at one Work-Bee during the school year. It is important that you view the cleaning as mandatory; this fee serves only as a deterrent. Our program is a cooperative, and the cleaning is a duty of all parents.
- Please postdate this check for June 1, 2019.
Fundraising Deposit: $100
This is a deposit on your participation in necessary fundraising events and this check will be returned to the parent when he/she has fulfilled the fundraising requirements during the school year. We are a not-for-profit society with no government funding. In order to keep fees low for our families, the estimated annual fundraising goal is approximately $100/family.
Please postdate this check for June 1, 2019.
Cheques are to be made payable to Highwood Playschool Association. There will be a $25.00 fine for any NSF cheques.
Withdrawal / Cancellation Policy
Community Association fees and Registration fees are nonrefundable once the cheques have been cashed. During the year, one month's written withdrawal notice must be provided to the registrar to secure a refund for the remaining portion of the year. There can be no refund for tuition due to vacation, holidays or illnesses. If a family fails to fulfill their financial and/or parental obligations to the Playschool, they will receive a verbal or written warning. A family may be requested by the Executive, on written notice, to withdraw from participation in the program if the issue fails to be resolved. A child may also be withdrawn from the program when the Executive, in consultation with the teacher, is of the opinion that the program is not suitable for the child.